What do we DO when we don’t know what to do?
18 – 22 October 2017, Conference hotel de Baak Seaside, Noordwijk, Netherlands
We used a structure with a wealth of ted-like talks, workshops, space for emerging contributions by all participants/co-creators who want to. On this page you find an overview of the Talks and Workshops for the first two days of the conference.
Click on name for details, video, and photos.
- Angaangaq Angakkorsuaq: Coming home to yourself; teaching and ceremony
- Michel van Dartel: Unravelling human situatedness through art (see video)
- Amos Dotan: Anchors to stability and security in times of upheaval
- Doris Gottlieb: The Knowing is in the Doing (see video)
- Michal Gradshtein: The 3 Connects for when you don’t know what to do
- Peggy Holman: Journalism that matters in a world gone mad (see video)
- Sandra Janoff: Facilitating a system to transform itself (see video)
- Monika Lindner: Language as a web (see video)
- Heike Brembach: Movement is in every Moment
- Marcel Elsenaar and Frans Duurland: In search of shared wisdom– an Ubuntu-talk
- Aliza Fruchtman: The Now Motion – Improvisational Response-Abilities as the Praxis of the Emerging
- Doris Gottlieb: The gift of the unkonwn and impossible to plan for moments
- Michal Gradshtein: Mapping your social capital for guidance in uncertain times
- Jef van den Hout and Frans van Gassel: Hand-storm on creative thinking, uncovering collective ambition
- Sandra Janoff: Lead More, Control Less: 8 Advanced Leadership Skills that Overturn Convention
- Richard Kwakernaak: Potential-based approaches to dealing with uncertainty
- Monika Lindner: Thinking at the Edge
- Hugo Skoppek: From Re-action to Action
- Michael Sonntag: De Anima – Giving back the soul
- Nancy Wallis: Becoming Who We Are Capable of Being
- Eva Wieprecht: Moving the Art of Generative Coaching
Designers, organisers and hosts:
Developmental evaluation and harvesting:
See participant list
“Walk in a good way.
Walk tall and powerful as you are meant to be
for times and times to come.”