ARTificial Intelligence: The Art of Intelligence – Backbone of Digitization?
November 15 – 17, 2019 in Linz, Austria
- Johannes Braumann: Creative Robotics – Merging Robotics, AI and Craft Knowledge. Read more
- Claudia Schnugg: Art, Science and Technology – Creating Future Realities. Read more
- Christian Stary and Maria Spindler: Embracing Artificial & Human Intelligences
Learning Hubs are designed by JKU students to share interactively learning experiences in digital production. So far, the following Learning Hubs are planned:
- 3D Scan and Printing for Newbies
- Things for Better Living
- Intelligent Gardening
- Interactive Exploration Corner
- Tova Averbuch and Tonnie van der Zouwen: HeArt Ificial intelligence. The art of inviting for collaboration and meaning making. Read more
- Stefan Doblhofer: Alexa, what should we do today? Organizational change and technology. Read more
- Michael Schrefl and Sepp Hochreiter: Artificial Intelligence. Making up the Mind. Read more
- Smart Application Development. To be confirmed
Expert Talks enable Q&A interaction with facilitators and makers in digital production:
- Daniel Mabrouk, Grand Garage
- Richard Heininger and Claudia Kaar, JKU
The Art Stream features on-site reflection of participants’ activities at the conference while opening up space for creative exploration of socio-technical capabilties.
- Suzy Adra: Robots and Imagination. Read more
- Shima Maya Beigi: Exploring the psycho-techno-eco-mystical interface of human-machine with Mindfulness Engineering. Read more
In the Research Stream latest findings in Artificial Intelligence, Arts, and beyond are shared and discussed from different perspectives. A student team will participate of Avans University of Applied Sciences Team, The Netherlands.