With pride we present the Experience report of COS Conference 2017. Over 130 pages with a wealth of impressions, experiences, detailed descriptions of the design and work forms, results and reflections. Show your friends and colleagues what made the magic and what we learned about what to do when you don’t know what to do.
Order a hard cover book version here. Just push the button and follow instructions. With every copy you contribute 10 euro to our COS scholarship fund.
The title ‘What do you do when you don’t know what to do’ was inspired by the PhD dissertation by Shelly Gordon.
For viewing the digital version of the book as normal pdf:
– click this link COS Conference 2017 Experience report def (normal pdf)
– view the document in your browser
– or download the file to your computer or tablet and then open in Acrobat Reader
For viewing the book as an interactive pdf with page turner:
– click this link COS Conference 2017 Experience report with page turner (interactive pdf)
– download the file to your computer or tablet
– open the file in Acrobat Reader
– click the arrow on the left page to activate page turning
– turn the pages at one of the bottom corners
For printing the book:
– download this high resolution and easy print version: COS Conference 2017 Experience report single page Or better: Order a hard cover book version via Peecho, just click the button and follow instructions.